Explanation: The scores are lost because they are saved inside the application folder and not into another safe place. However you can get them back!
- Go to your trash can and locate Mahjong In Poculis.App
- CTRL+Click Mahjong In Poculis.App and choose to show the content of the package (the second item). Select the file Contents/Resources/Java/ipengine/plugins/common/statistics/statisticsdata.xml and drag and drop it (or copy and paste it) onto your desktop.
- Uninstall the latest Mahjong In Poculis.App you have just installed to be sure that there won't be any conflict.
- Install the latest version of Mahjong In Poculis by drag'n droping Mahjong In Poculis.App onto your desktop or onto you Application folder.
- CTRL+Click the new Mahjong In Poculis.App and choose to show the content of the package (the second item). Drag and drop (or copy and paste) the file previously copied onto your desktop to Contents/Resources/Java/ipengine/plugins/common/statistics/
Your statistics are restored!Version 5.0 of Mahjong In Poculis won't suffer of this.